- The door is 9 times more thermally efficient than a timber door
- Through- colour GRP, UV stable skin, meaning no painting needed
- Manufactured from high impact-resistant materials to offer high levels of security
- Proven to PAS24 Security standard, essential for achieving Secured by Design endorsement
- Range of stunning decorative glass designs available
Thermacore doors are manufactured from Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP). Thermacore doors are compression moulded to give a high definition panel design with an authentic timber appearance which is unaffected by variations in temperature.
The stiles and rails are composed of a water-resistant polymer which are bonded to the skin and then filled with an insulating core of 100% CFC – free polyurethane.
Please download the Thermacore brochure or use the Door Designer to create your new doors.